Monday, May 4, 2009

Feline Rescue week 1

We started off cleaning the cages in one of the cat rooms at the shelter, and filling the water dishes. Then we swept and mopped the floor. It was not a difficult job at all and we had the company of cats while working. We finished all of this within an hour and then we had free time to play with the cats for the rest of the time we were volunteering.
Unfortunately not even block away from the shelter, I feel face first off my bike and broke my jaw and cut my face up quite a bit. I had to walk back to the shelter and get cleaned up a bit while they called my mom.
I'm skipping volunteering this next week at the shelter because it would be really difficult to clean with my arm in a sling.


I'm not really sure what else i should write....

No comments:

Post a Comment