I would like to try and volunteer weekly at The Feline Rescue Center. I've made no effort to try and find any information about wheather you need to be a certain age to volunteer there or what their hours are, but hopefully since the weather is getting less horrible out i'll be motivated enough to bike over there and figure out - or even see if they have a website.
Volunteering there would be my preference mainly because it's what would be most convenient since it's under a mile away from my house.
If there is an age restriction for volunteering, like there is at most animal shelters, I'm probably going to try for one of the places we volunteered at during the last two times I took this class. Second Harvest might be a good choice besides the issue of transportation. I know they can always use volunteers, it's a good cause, and it can be fun to help out there if you're working with people you know.
Volunteering there would be my preference mainly because it's what would be most convenient since it's under a mile away from my house.
If there is an age restriction for volunteering, like there is at most animal shelters, I'm probably going to try for one of the places we volunteered at during the last two times I took this class. Second Harvest might be a good choice besides the issue of transportation. I know they can always use volunteers, it's a good cause, and it can be fun to help out there if you're working with people you know.

No comments:
Post a Comment